- Allow MIDI notes < 24, to be able to go lower than the P600 keyboard through MIDI.
- Fixed tuning issues on some P600s that were caused by a side effect of august 28 tuning fix.
- Velocity from the internal keyboard now set at 64, so that it sounds closer to a velocity sensitive MIDI keyboard. Also, this way the "amp velocity" parameter can be used to adjust VCA strength when played from the internal keyboard.
- Support for a sustain pedal, either through MIDI or plugged in the P600 footswitch jack.
- Assigner fixes.
- Slightly less abrupt VCA envelope release end while in exponential mode, still not perfect due to how the VCA behaves when nearly fully closed.
Many of these fixes where made by